Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions remained resolutions! Welcome 2011, Time to Make Them Come True

oh my God! I just signed in to this blog again!! I've never visited my blog for almost ten months. Oh for God sake this is embarrassing for me, you know what?! I've seen my profile in this blog and i just realized that beeing productive through this blog was one of my last year resolutions. And there's just one 'unimportant' story revealed on my blog.

I know this is one of my weaknesses, I always make a target or resolution every year. But it just appear at my agenda! I even forget about them in the end of the year. I think this is because I just made some plans without elaborate steps or directions how i can get them.Basically I just doing the things those occasionally cross on my mind. I really flexible, easy going and very random in doing some activities. Just go wherever my mood drives me. the result is in last year I didn't have a clear achievement or an organize a sustain activity that support my plans or my targets. That's why there were so many unpredictable things happened in 2010. And thos are not GOOD.

Now, I'm going to learn how to be more organized person who has a clear goals, good plans, knows what steps those must be taken to achieve my goals, and always make evaluation to overcome something going unwell.

I declared myself to make a priority and do not make my resolutions remain resolutions in the end of this year.

Welcome 2011, be nice to me :) There will be some great moments and hopefully I can make them happen. Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More